99-07 Suzuki Hayabusa Water/Air Intercooled Plenum
Cyber Monday! Sale item.
99-07 Suzuki Hayabusa Gen I 1300 Water/Air intercooled Plenum...MAKE Your Turbo System Perform! 400 + Rear wheel HP on Pump Gas ( Your Turbo System must be able to make the HP stated. )
On the dyno:
The Dyno Sheet is at 10 PSI of Boost on Pump Gas with med heat exchanger installed
Incredibly low pressure drop.
- Pressure drop on a standard water/air intercooler core is only .07 PSI. Pressure drop on a water/air intercooler setup is up to 20% times less than a comparably performing air/air setup.
- Better engine cooling.
- When road racing with a front mount intercooler you may have overheating problems. This is because the air going to the radiator has to pass through the hot intercooler first. With a water/air setup, you have more flexible options. The core will be located under the fuel tank, and the Heat exchanger can be mounted in front of the OEM radiator.
- Better throttle response.
- Instead of a maze of charge tubes that is normally associated with an air/air intercooler, a water/air intercooler can be mounted under the fuel tank, directly between the turbo outlet and the throttle body. A shorter intake route with fewer bends is very beneficial when looking to make more HP.
- No heat soak.
- A water/air intercooler setup circulates water through the core even when the bike is not moving. This is useful when drag racing, the core temperature rises due to a pass, the bike then sits still for a while waiting for the next pass.
- Options : Heat Exchanger $ 175.00
- Water Pump with Water Lines $ 225.00