In-Tank Fuel Pump : Custom App. you need to Fabricate a Mount to hold the pump.
AEM’s High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump is designed for high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles. It delivers reliable performance and high volumes of fuel flow for roughly half the cost of comparable performance fuel pumps. The AEM High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump flows 320 lph (84 gph) at 43 PSI and is capable of supporting over 1,000 HP at 43 PSI.
*AEM High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump Features:*
* Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
* In-Tank design
* Tested to flow 320 lph @ 43 PSI
* 39mm diameter fits most applications
* Offset inlet design eases installation
* Each pump individually tested
* For gasoline vehicles
* Kit includes fuel pump, rubber sleeve and end caps, pre filter, hose, clamps and flying lead
* Weight: 10.1oz (285grams)
* Outside Diameter: 39mm OD
* External Materials: Black plated steel with laser etching
* Inlet Fitting: 7.7mm ID, 11.0mm OD
* Outlet Fitting: 8 mm hose clamp
* PRV Activation: 90 PSI
* Impeller Design: Single Scroll Hard Anodized Aluminum Turbine
* Connector Terminal: 6 mm Spade (pos/neg)
* Min Voltage Input: 6 volts
* Max Voltage Input: 18 volts
* Current Draw (40 psi): 12 amps (13.5v)
* Current Draw (80 psi): 15 amps (13.5v)
Due to high demand we are experiencing longer than normal lead times. All Parts Are Built to Order !
shipping outside the USA we will bill for the difference when item ships.